1> buNümaXbUCa R)arB§kñúgéf¶15ekItRBHcnÞ eBjvg; ExmaX b¤RtUvnwgExmina edaymanRBH GrhnþcMnYn1250GgÁ CaRBHGrhnþ CaÉhiPikçú nimnþmkCYbCMuKñasMEdg»vaT)atiemakçenAvtþevLúv½nRkugraCRKwH eday\t)anNat;KñaCa muneLIy.
2>buNücUlqñaMfµIb¤sRgáanþ b¤buNücUlqñaMExµ R)arB§ kñúgExEcRtb¤RtUvnwgExemsa KWCakarBicarNanUv dMeNIrCIvitEdlRbRBwtþeTAkñúgqñaMcas; TukCaemeron sMrab;qñaMfµIkñúgkarerobcMEpnkarCIvit eTAmuxeTot[ )anl¥CagqñaMcas;lHbg;GMeBIIGaRkk;ksagnUvGMeBIl¥ sMrab;qñaMfµIGnaKtl¥ . CabuNüRbéBNI man El,gRbCaRbIy_nigr)aMkMsanþepSg².
3> buNüBisaxbUCa R)arB§kñúgéf¶15ekItExBisax b¤RtUvnwgEx]saPa buNüenHeFVIeLIgsMrab;rMlwknUv buB§ehtusMxan;3RbkarKW
1 RBHeBaFistV RBHnamRBHsiT§tßRTg;RBHRbsURt
4> buNücUlRBHvsSa R)arB§kñúgExGasaZ b¤Exkkáda CaviFIbvrNakmµ RTRTg;nig]btßmÖ[Kg; caMRBHvsSaedIm,IsikSanigbdibtþiFm’ryHeBl3Ex
5>buNükan;biNÐ nig PöMúbiNÐ R)arB§kñúgéf¶1erac dl; éf¶14erac ExPRTbT Caéf¶kan;biNÐ nig éf¶15erac ExPRTbTCaéf¶PöMúbiNÐ b¤RtUvnwgExkBaØa CavIFIbuNüeFVIeLIgedIm,I]TÞiskusl CYyrMedaHTukç dl;jatimitþ RkumRKYsarmanmatabita CaedIm Edl)anEckzanBIelakenHeTAelakxagmux.
6>buNüecjRBHvsSa R)arB§eFIVkñúgrvagExGsSúCn nigkkþik b¤ExkBaØanigtula edIm,IeFIVbvarNakmµ nimnþRBHsgÇecjRBHvsSa nigCakarGnuemaTna dl;RBHsgÇRBmTaMgBuT§bris½TEdl)ancUlbdibtiþ ryHeBleBjmYyRtImas.
7>buNükzinTan R)arB§kñúgéf¶1erac ExGsSúC b¤RtUvnwgExsIha dl; éf¶15ekIt Exktþik b¤RtUvnwgExtula CaGkalTanmYyEdlsMxan; sMrab;BuT§bris½TBIeRBaHmaneBlkMNt;EtmYyExKt; BuT§bris½TfVayéRtcIBrdl;RBHsgÇCasMxan;.
8>buNüpáasamKÁI RsMrab;vtþFmµaram rdæhaév:eyIg enHnwg)arB§kñúgExmiKsir b¤ RtUvnwgExFñÚ CaviFIbuNü eFVIeLIgedIm,ICYbCMujatimitþbgb¥Ún kñúgeKalbMNg RbmUlbc©½ynigsMPar³sMrab;eFVIkarksagsmiT§I plnanakñúgvtþGram nigCYyCnRkIRkRBmTaMgekµg kMRBaenARbeTskm<úCa.
Annual Khmer Buddhist Rituals and Direction of CABAH
- Bon Makha Puja in March conduct in the full moon day of 3rd lunar month to commemorate the day of 2,500 Bhikkhus (they were all enlightened and directly ordained by the Buddha) met fortuitously on the full-moon day, and Sakyamuni expounded the PATIMOKHA, the rules of the order at the Veluvana temple.
- Bon Chol Chnam Thmey (Sangkran) or Khmer New Year in April conduct in mid-April, Buddhist New Year based on lunar calendar of 5th month. Khmer New Year festival allows everyone to concentrate on the experiences of past year life to sort them out as precious lessons for the new coming year. This occasion also celebrate Khmer Tradition including traditional games, folk dances and other performances.
- Bon Visakha Puja in May conduct to homage and honor the Sakyamuni Buddha’s Birthday, Enlightenment, and Parinibbana on the full moon day of 6th lunar month.
- Bon Chol Vasa in July conduct to support the Buddhist monks for his 3 months of rain-retreat or Buddhist Lent to fully study and practice the Dhamma.
- Bon Pchum Ben Day in September conducts to remembering relatives who have passed away as well as to earn merits for themselves by observing Dhamma and offering materials to their parents, elders and pure people such as Buddhist monks.
- Bon Chenh Preah Vasa or Pavoranakam in October conduct to appreciate the fulfillment of Buddhist monks and laypeople who completed their 3 month rain-retreat practice of the Dhamma.
- Bon Kathina Dana or Saffron Robes Offering during October conduct to offer Saffron Robes to Buddhist monks who have successfully graduated their 3 month rain-retreat of Dhamma practices during Vasa. This offering is limited by an exact time because laypeople can conduct only one month counted from the first day of Buddhists out of Lent.
- Money-Flower Gathering or Fund-raising in December conducts to raise fund to use for community improvement as well as help those destitute conditions, poor families and orphans in